How To Set The Time On The 7000E
Posted by Charles Williams on November 30, 2009
|The 7000E calculates worked time between punches and accumulates totals on the card for a pay period. For this to occur, the time recorder must be accurately set with the time. When changing the time on the 7000E, it is recommended that the time be changed at the beginning of the pay period before employees start using the clock. To set the time:
When completed, the 7000E will return to the normal display. It is not recommended to change the time on the 7000E while cards are stored in the 7000E's memory as this will affect calculations and usage of the 7000E for some employees.
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press and hold the DATE/TIME button for 3 seconds.
- When the 7000E beeps, release the DATE/TIME button.
- Push the DATE/TIME button and position the Indicator Mark next to the TIME selection. The Hour should start flashing.
- Press CHANGE to set the Hour.
- Press SET to save the change. The minutes should start flashing.
- Press CHANGE to set the Minutes.
- Press SET to save the change.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.