When you cancel your PayClock Online subscription, your database is stored online 30 days after the NEXT renewal date on your subscription. If you have an annual plan, and your subscription is cancelled mid-year, your database will be retained 30 days after the NEXT renewal date on your subscription (this could be days or up to several months later, depending on your next renewal date). In both cases, after the subscription has expired on the next renewal date, and the 30 day grace period has passed, your data will be deleted from PayClock Online.
Articles in this section
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Pay Codes
- PayClock Online Setup Guide
- How to setup mobile access for PayClock Online
- How Do I Reset My Payclock Online Password?
- How to get PayClock Online Up and Running
- PayClock PC600, PC700, & CT Time Clock Requirements for PayClock Online
- PayClock Online Requirements
- PayClock Online Standard or Enterprise Comparisons
- How to Recover Punches From A Time Clock Connected To PayClock Online
- I Need Request a Purge or Restore of my PayClock Online Data