Moving the PayClock Version 6 software is a relatively simple process.
- Verify PayClock is compatible with the Version of Windows on the new computer.
- Back up the database.
- Save the back up file to removable media, such as a USB Thumb drive.
- Uninstall PayClock from the old computer.
- Install PayClock from CD onto the new computer.
- Import the database backup.
If the USB powered terminal is also being moved, install the Version 6 USB Terminal Manager. Once PayClock is installed, the software must be re-registered. To register, contact Lathem Customer Service at 404-691-1064, to receive a new registration key.