A recent update to AVG Antivirus has caused the live sync with PC600 to fail. A whitelist item must be made in AVG to allow for the PC600 to sync. To do this:
- Open the AVG Control Center.
- Under settings select Firewall Settings.
- At the bottom select Expert Mode.
- To the left select Defined Networks.
- To the right select IP Addresses Whitelist.
- Choose Add IP.
- Type in the IP address of the clock and press OK.
- Press OK once more and at the bottom press Apply and OK.
After the IP address is in the AVG whitelist live sync should start functioning as normal. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.