These requirements must be in place in order for the PayClock PC600 & CT to communicate with the PayClock Online application
- Internet Connection: High Speed Broadband Connection Required!
- Network Interface: LAN Network connection with access to the internet.
- Network Switch: A Switch must be used for connections, not a Hub
- Power: 115vAC power outlet within 4 feet of the mounting location.
Note: The PC600/CT connects directly to the internet and the PayClock Online servers. The use of a Proxy Server is not supported. The PC600/CT must be configured with a valid subnet and gateway address to communicate with the internet. The use of static IP addresses is highly recommended to help insure continuous connectivity to the online service.
- Domains – The PC600/CT uses the following domain for Updates:
Note: This domain should be verified that it is not being blocked by any web filters or firewall settings or the PC600/CT may fail to see any available updates. The PC600/CT uses Port 80 to access the update page.
- The following ports are required and should be open to all data traffic coming in and going out
53 DNS (TCP/IP Port) – 126.96.36.199
Pool.ntp.org (Used for obtaining the Time & Date)
7350 (TCP/IP Port) - (Port 7350 contains SSL encrypted traffic)