The PayClock Online Setup Assistant is used to setup the communications with a PayClock USB terminal. The Setup Assistant must be installed on the computer where the PayClock USB terminal will be connected.
How do I setup a PayClock USB terminal?
- From the computer where the PayClock USB terminal will be connected download and run the Setup Assistant.
(*NOTE: The Setup Assistant and PayClock Online related applications are no longer supported on Windows XP computers. Windows Vista or higher is required*)
- Click Next on the start screen. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Enter the Company ID, User ID and Password provided for PayClock Online.
- Press Login to verify the credentials. The migration step will display.
- Select the desired option and click Next.
- Select the desired payroll product and click Next.
- Select the TouchStation or PC50/PC60 option and click Next.
- Select the terminal to be connected to the computer and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions connecting the PayClock USB terminal when prompted.
- Restart the computer if prompted.
For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.