Setting the time on the DWA-H Digital Work Alerter is essential for unit to sound off at the scheduled event times. It is recommended to install a 9-volt battery to retain the settings in the event of a power outage. Without a battery, the unit could be reset due to the loss of power. The time must be set manually for Daylight Saving Time changes. To set the time:
- Unlock the top case and remove it from the clock.
- Press SET TIME.
- Press FWD to move the time shown forward. Press REV to move the time shown backward.
- When the desired time is displayed, press RUN.
- Replace the top case on the clock.
- Lock the top case in place to secure the keypad again.
After the time is set, the scheduled events will sound at the proper time. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.