We have seen a problem with agent installs on 64-bit Windows machines that also have SQL Server installed on them. The SQL server installation currently on the machine does not install 32-bit components. This causes a problem because the PayClock Online Agent requires 32-bit executables in order to talk to Quickbooks Desktop Software. The only remedy for this issue is to install the Agent on a machine that does not have SQL server installed on it.
Articles in this section
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Pay Codes
- PayClock Online Setup Guide
- How to setup mobile access for PayClock Online
- How Do I Reset My Payclock Online Password?
- How to get PayClock Online Up and Running
- PayClock PC600, PC700, & CT Time Clock Requirements for PayClock Online
- PayClock Online Requirements
- How Do I Make And Save Changes To A Scheduled Email Report?
- How To Setup A Scheduled Email Report
- PayClock Online Just Spinning when using Kaspersky Anti-virus