If you receiving a white screen or your PC700 clock is rebooting when attempting to connect to a WiFi network, please follow the steps below to update your time clock:
- Press the Admin button to access the Administrator mode.
- Press Enter PIN.
- Enter the administrator PIN number. The Default PIN is 9 9 9 9 9.
- Press Enter.
- Press Device Information.
- Make note of the Version number in the lower right of the display. The format should be similar to 18.104.22.168.
- Press the Check for Updates button to start the update process. Be patient this may take a few minutes.
- Press Yes if a window asking Would you like to install it now? is displayed.
- Press the Start button when completed.
The PC700 should reset and return to the default screen. To verify the update occurred, access the Administrator Mode and review Device Information.
If you continue to experience difficulty after updating your PC700 please contact support 404-691-1064.