- In the navigation list to the left, click on the arrow next to Employees to open the sub-menu.
- In the available list, select Import Employees....
- Press Select File at the top.
- In the pop up window press the Browse... button.
- Select the CSV file you wish to use on your computer.
- The CSV file will be validated, once the validation completes the Import .CSV button will become available .
- Press the Import .CSV button.
- If the import process detects any errors you will be presented with an Import Errors window. If you wish for PayClock Online to correct any issues it is able to, press Fix Errors.
- Once the import completes, you will get a list of all of your employees that you wish to import into PayClock Online. If there are errors that require action from you, the cell will be highlighted in red. If the import process had to fix an error, the cell will be highlighted in yellow.
- Make any changes that you wish to your employee(s). You will be unable to continue until there are no red cells. Below the list of employees, to the right, will be an error count. When all errors are addressed this button will become Validate and Import.
- Press Validate and Import.
- If you encounter any errors, a change you made may have introduced a duplicate value, for example two employees may now have the same PIN number. PayClock Online will attempt to correct this and you will need to Validate and Import again.
- Once this completes you will be presented with a Success screen. You will be able to Select Another File to import an additional CSV file or Go To Employees to make any further edits to your employees.
Article is closed for comments.