PayClock Online 3.1.6 Release Notes
This release contains a number of minor changes to improve stability, security updates, and feature enhancements including:
- Moved Remote Assistance link from being hosted on PayClock Online to the knowledgebase.
- Fixed a bug that does not allow punches past 12/31/2099 to be purged via the Global Edits Menu.
- Fixed spelling issues with the ACA and Employee Accrual history report titles.
If you find new issues, please let us know by contacting our customer support department or submitting feedback under the help menu in PayClock Online.
PayClock Online 3.1.5 Release Notes
This release contains a number of minor changes to improve stability, security updates, and feature enhancements. If you find new issues, please let us know by contacting our customer support department or submitting feedback under the help menu in PayClock Online.
PayClock Online 3.1.4 Release Notes
- Moved all of PayClock Online core services to Micro-Services for efficiency.
- Completed compatibility testing with Quickbooks Desktop 2020
PayClock Online 3.1.3 Release Notes
- For the safety and concern of our customer's Internet Explorer has been discontinued as a compatible browser for PayClock Online
PayClock Online 3.1.2 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause time clocks to stop sending punches to PayClock Online.
- Fixed an issue when printing a personalized Department Totals Report, double-clicking to run the report does not honor personalized settings.
PayClock Online 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 Release Notes
- Added hover over text for users to view text in the Employees - Manager Benefit Time- Accrual History as a 100th value.
- When setting a validation type on an employee that is not set on a terminal, now populates an option to set the validation type on the clock without having to navigate away from the current screen.
- Added styling to the Time-off Request dialog to help balances to stand out more.
- Fixed an issue when updating Employee status in global edits were not being updated.
- Fixed an issue when adding an accrual policy to a new pay class is not saved.
PayClock Online 3.0.9 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where setting an employee date of hire did not take the current time zone into account.
PayClock Online 3.0.8 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where reports were not loading.
- Fixed an issue where employees wages would disappear when attempting to view the department.
PayClock Online 3.0.7 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where making updates in the Account and Billing section would not save.
- Fixed an issue with the Future Punch Report would still show punches that were deleted.
PayClock Online 3.0.6 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where some sections of PayClock would not load if there were “Special Characters” used in an employee name.
PayClock Online 3.0.5 Release Notes
- Release Notes will no longer be sent as a notification, all Release Notes can be found in the “?” Menu, under the option, View Release Notes.
- Added the ability to save ASCII Exports with a user defined file extension.
- Fixed an issue were changing a pay class setting was prompting a message for accrual changes.
- Fixed an issue where Guaranteed time on a day with 4 punches was causing more than 1 row for the worked day.
PayClock Online 3.0.4 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue in the Timecard | Summary area where the Approve check box would not update once clicked.
- Fixed an issue for when employees were enrolled on a time clock, it would reset their accrual balance to 0:00.
PayClock Online 3.0.3 Release Notes
- Added the ability to import punches from the FR650 and FR700 FaceIn terminals in the Clocks section of PayClock Online.
- Fixed an issue with the ADP RUN export where there was not a space between Employee ID in the column header.
PayClock Online 3.0.2 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue in Timecards, under the Exceptions tab, where the Approve button was not fully visible.
- Fixed an issue in Timecards, under the Exceptions tab, where the Approve button would not update once clicked.
- Fixed an issue in the Clocks area where Messages By Time Ranges settings was being ignored.
PayClock Online 3.0.1 Release Notes
- New Report – Planned Non-Work Time Report
- Added EFT as a new payment method for PayClock Online subscriptions
- Fixed an issue where the exception icon would not update if all punches were deleted in an employees timecard.
PayClock Online 3.0.0 Release Notes
- Removed the 1 & 5-minute intervals from auto-polling a FaceIN or PC100 time clock, to eliminate issues with auto-polling. The default setting is now a 10-minute interval.
- Optimized list loading for customers with a large number of employees.
- Fixed an issue where an edited mobile punch would not show on the Audit Trail report.
- Fixed an issue where an edited mobile punch would keep its GPS tag.