Once the integration with Paychex Flex is complete any employees in the Paychex Flex company file will be sent to PayClock Online. They will then be ready for you to determine whether to add as new, sync to existing or exclude from the integration. Periodically as you add employees to Paychex Flex, you will need to initiate the task to Sync Data with Paychex Flex. PayClock will also remind you to do this task.
1. In PayClock Online, click on Integrations.
2. Locate the Integration Nickname for Paychex flex and select it.
3. From the General tab, click on the link Sync Personnel Data.
4. Once the Sync completes, a new tab will display called Sync Conflicts.
5. Click on the Sync Conflicts Tab, a list of your employees that are not currently integrated with Paychex Flex display. To the right of each employee a drop down menu will display with the following options:
a. Create New Employee- If the employee being synced is not already in PayClock Online this option will create them for you.
b. Import as Inactive- The employee will be added to PayClock Online but will be set as inactive. This is useful for seasonal employees you track in Paychex Flex.
c. Exclude Employee- The employee will not be synced with PayClock Online and furthermore will be unable to be synced with PayClock Online until they are removed from the Excluded Employees list.
6. Once completed click Save.