Step 1. Adding the PC700 series clock
The PC700 series clock must be added to PayClock Online first
otherwise the connection will fail.
1. Log into PayClock Online and go to Clocks>Manage Clocks
in the navigation list.
2. Click New and the Select Clock Type window will open.
3. Select PC700 from the drop-down list and click OK.
4. The clock properties will display on the right.
5. Then enter a name for the clock under Device Nickname.
6. From the General tab enter the serial number of the clock.
Note: Enter the serial number exactly as it shows on the
label on the clock.
7. Click Save.
Step 2- Connecting the Clock to PayClock Online
The PC700 series clock must be added to PayClock Online before
attempting this step. The clock must be powered up and connected
to the network with access to the internet.
1. At the PC700 press the Admin button. Enter the
administrator PIN and press Enter.
2. Press Sync Now, the clock will connect over the internet to
3. After connecting the data will be downloaded to the clock
and it will be ready for use.
4. When complete a green icon will show on the clock’s
display identifying it is to the internet.
5. The clock will be operational and ready for use.