A PC700 can display Unable To Reach The Update Server when trying to update the firmware. This is most likely a configuration problem in the clock, such as an invalid subnet mask or gateway, where the clock can't reach the internet to check for updates. To manually update the firmware:
- Click Here to download the latest firmware for the PC700.
- After downloading the firmware, unzip it to the local hard drive.
- Copy the unzipped files to the root directory of a blank thumb drive, preferably 2GB or smaller.
- On the PC700, press the Admin
- Enter the Admin The default password is 9 9 9 9 9.
- Press Enter.
- Press Device Information.
- Press Check For Updates.
Checking for updates should update the firmware to the latest version from the USB thumb drive and restart. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.