When polling a PC100 in PayClock EZ or PayClock Pro, no data past a certain date is displayed on the Timecard or Reports during a pay period. Any attempts to poll the data doesn't return with punches.
To temporarily solve this problem:
1. Verify the pay period is current.
2. Close PayClock.
3. Verify the date and time on the computer is correct.
4. Verify the date and time on the PC100 are correct.
5. Open My Computer.
6. Open Local Disk (C:).
7. Open the PayClock | Database folder.
8. In the Database folder, right click the REGBUF.TAD and click Properties.
9. If the file is 2MB (or 2050kb), delete REGBUF.TAD.
10. Double click the Device | 001 folder and delete REGBUF.TAD.
11. Restart the computer.
12. After the computer is restarted, perform a Terminal Recovery.
When this process is complete, Open PayClock. When PayClock is open, view the Timecard screen. Any missing data should appear for employee punches. It is not necessary to poll the Terminal again since the Terminal Recovery process polls the Terminal.