The LX100 Security Door Locks has a five (5) second window of time to remain unlocked after accessed. This can be changed as needed. To change the length of time:
- Remove the interior handle from over the battery compartment of the lock.
- Remove the upper and lower screws from the interior handle.
- Disconnect the interior handle from the door.
- Locate the Program Button below the Battery Compartment.
- Press and release the Program Button 1 to 3 times for the length. Pressing and holding the button will reset the clock.
- Pressing the Program Button 1 time sets the length of time to 3 seconds.
- Pressing the Program Button 2 times sets the length of time to 5 seconds.
- Pressing the Program Button 3 times sets the length of time to 10 seconds.
- Reassemble the door lock.
When reassembled, the lock should work as normal. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.