The 1500E can be set with leading zeroes turned on (NOV 02 '07 PM 09:45) or turned off (NOV 2 '07 PM 9:45.) By default, the leading zero is disabled. To set the leading zero:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press SELECT to position the Indicator Mark under LEADING ZERO.
- Press CHANGE to select the Leading Zero selection.
sets the leading zero to be disabled.
sets the leading zero to enabled.
- Press SET to save the change.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 1500E should return to the normal display.