The 1500E is configured by default with the atomic clock antenna enabled. However, starting with serial number 1E5077784, it may be necessary to set the time recorder to synchronize the minutes only or disable the atomic clock reception. To set the unit to synchronize the minutes:
1. Remove the top cover.
2. Press and hold the CHANGE button.
3. Press the Reset Switch.
4. Release the CHANGE button when rc 2 - 1 is displayed.
5. Press SET to select the number on the right.
6. Press CHANGE to change the 1 to 2.
7. Press SET to save the change.
8. Press SET again to exit the programming mode.
With this feature disabled, Daylight Saving Time settings must be configured or disabled.