There are some environmental and weather conditions that may influence the reception of the atomic radio signal. The Atomic radio signal can be disrupted by heavy metallic building structure or heavy electrical wiring. The WWVB Signal Readability could be unreadable in a specific time zone.
It is also important that the 1500E is properly set for Daylight Saving Time as well as for the Time Zone:
- Program the time recorder for Daylight Saving Time.
- Verify the time recorder is set for the correct time zone.
- If the serial number is 1E5077784 or higher, click here for a solution.
If the time is still jumping on your time recorder:
- Contact Lathem Technical Support by phone at 404-691-1064, for further assistance.
- When calling, provide the Company Name, Address, City, State And Zip Code.
- Provide the Serial number for the time recorder.
- Provide the configuration for Daylight Saving Time.
- Provide the configuration for Time Zone.
- Provide information regarding if the Atomic Clock Reception Indicator is shown on the display.
The Telephone Representative will determine the appropriate action.