The display on the 1500E can be set to show hours in 12-Hour or 24-Hour Format. By default, the display hours is set to 12-Hour Format. To set the display hours:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press Select. If a password is set on the 1500E, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If the password is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark under HOUR.
- With HOUR selected, a 1 or 2 flashing on the display:
sets the display in 12-Hour Format.
sets the display in 24-Hour Format.
- Press CHANGE to select the Display Hours.
- Press SET to save the change.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 1500E will return to the normal display.
Article is closed for comments.