The 1500E must be properly configured with a Time Zone in order to synchronize with the Atomic Clock. The time recorder can be configured with Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time zone. Other time zones are not currently available. Click here to request instructions to disable the atomic antenna. To configure the time zone:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set on the 1500E, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If the password is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press SELECT to position the Indicator Mark next to TIME ZONE.
- Press CHANGE to select the Time Zone selection.
1 is Eastern
2 is Central
3 is Mountain
4 is Pacific
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 1500E should return to the normal display.