Since the 1500E receives an Atomic Signal from the National Institute Of Standards And Technology's Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado, the Daylight Saving Time and Time Zone settings must be configured properly. If the 1500E's Atomic Feature was disabled, the time must be set manually. To set the time on the 1500E:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
The key is required in order to open the 1500E to access the programming.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press Select. If a password is set on the 1500E, the 1500E will display 99 99.
- If a password is set, enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset.
To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark under Time.
- Press CHANGE to change the hour.
- Press SET.
- If the minutes need adjusting, Press CHANGE to set the minutes.
- Press SET twice to save the changes made.
When completed, the 1500E will return to the normal display.
Article is closed for comments.