The 1500E is configured by default with the atomic clock antenna enabled. However, starting with serial number 1E5077784, it may be necessary to disable the antenna for reasons such as the time jumping forward or backward or to set the recorder to only synchronize the minutes.
THE SERIAL NUMBER MUST BE 1E5077784 OR LATER.
To disable the antenna:
1. Remove the top cover.
2. Press and hold the CHANGE button.
3. Press the Reset Switch.
4. Release the CHANGE button when rc 2 - 1 is displayed.
5. Press CHANGE to change the 2 to 1.
6. Press SET to save the changes.
7. Press SET twice to exit the programming mode.
With this feature disabled, Daylight Saving Time settings must be configured in order for the time recorder to change for Daylight Saving Time. It is not recognized, Daylight Saving Time can be disabled.