The 1000E can be setup to print the year. The year can be 2 or 4 digits. By default, it prints the month, date, hour and minutes. To set the print style year digit:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press SELECT to position the Indicator Mark under YEAR DIGIT.
- Press CHANGE to select the desired Print Style Year Digit.
sets the print for two digit year.
sets the print for four digit year.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 1000E should return to the normal display.
Article is closed for comments.