The display on the 1000E can be configured to show hours in 12-Hour Format or 24-Hour Format By default, the display hours is set to 12-Hour Format. To set the display hours:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press Select. If a password is set, the display will show 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, time recorder the must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark under HOUR.
- With HOUR selected, a 1 or 2 flashing on the display:
sets the display in 12-Hour Format.
sets the display in 24-Hour Format.
- Press CHANGE to select the Display Hours.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit the programming mode.
When completed, the 1000E should return to the normal display.