The CT70/CT72 can display Unable To Reach The Update Server when trying to update the firmware. This is most likely a configuration problem in the clock, such as an invalid subnet mask or gateway, where the clock can't reach the internet to check for updates. To manually update the firmware:
- Click Here to download the latest firmware for the CT70/CT72.
- Copy the update files to the root of a USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive into the USB port on the right side of the CT clock.
- Tap SETTINGS and enter the PIN, typically 99999.
- Tap Check for Updates, follow the prompts on the clocks display.
- Once the process is complete tap the Restart Now button to reboot the clock with the latest version application.
- Remove the USB drive.
Note: You might be prompted to reboot the clock before the update can proceed. If that happens begin from Step 3 after the reboot and follow the prompts.