The print direction on the 900E can be set to print from either the left side or right side of a document. By default, the unit prints right to left automatically. To set the print direction:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set on the unit, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press SELECT to move the Indicator next to PRINT DIRECTION.
- Press CHANGE to select the Print Direction selection.
prints from the right side of the card.
prints from the left side of the card.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 900E should return to the normal display.