The 900E can be set up to have a leading zero on printed the dates and times to be enabled (NOV 02 09:45 PM) or disabled (NOV 2 9:45 PM.) By default, the leading zero is disabled. To set the leading zero:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set on the unit, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGEto enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGEto enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press SELECTto move the Indicator under LEADING ZERO.
- Press CHANGEto select the Leading Zero selection.
sets the Leading Zero To be disabled.
sets the leading zero to enabled.
- Press SETto save the changes.
- Press SETagain to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 900E should return to the normal display.