The 900E display can show in 12-Hour Format or 24-Hour Format. By default, the display hours is set to 12-Hour Format. To change the display hours:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set on the unit, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to move the Indicator under HOUR.
sets the hours to 12-Hour Format.
sets the hours to 24-Hour Format.
- Press CHANGE to select the Display Hours.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 900E should return to the normal display.