The language on the 900E can be set to print in English, French or Spanish. By default, the 900E prints in English. When the language is changed, the date and comments print in the language selected. To set the language:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press SELECT. If a password is set on the unit, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET twice.
- Press SELECT to move the Indicator under LANGUAGE.
- Press CHANGE to select the Language selection.
||sets the Language to English.
||sets the Language to French.
||sets the Language to Spanish.
- Press SET to save the change.
- Press SET again to exit the Programming Mode.
When completed, the 900E should return to the normal display.