The LT5000 has several settings that are initially set. However, if it needs to be reset, all the settings of the unit would be cleared. To reset the unit:
1. Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
2. By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
3. Locate the Reset button on the right side of the time recorder.
4. Press and hold the A and C keys together.
5. Using a pointed object, such as a pencil, press the Reset button.
Once the LT5000 is reset, the time recorder must be programmed for the date/time and other settings. Please Note: Custom comments settings will be retained and will need to be deleted separately.