Setting the date on the LT5000 is essential for accurate time tracking and record keeping. To set the date:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press the Menu
- Press the Down Arrow key to select DATE.
- Press the Check Mark key to select Date.
- Use the appropriate directional keys that appear on the screen to adjust the numeric date that displays.
- Press the Check Mark key to Set the changes and exit the programming of the date.
- Place the cover back on the unit and lock it with the key
When completed, the time recorder display should return to the normal display.