PayClock Online Enterprise is required to set up a scheduled email report.
To set up a scheduled email report:
1. Select Reports from the navigation list.
2. Single-click on the desired report to configure it as a scheduled email.
3. Make any personalized changes to the report and give it a name at Report Title.
4. Click the Save As New Scheduled Report button and then Yes at the Save Report confirmation.
5. The report saves and the New Scheduled Report window opens.
6. Click Add New Email Schedule or the +New button.
7. The Settings Tab tab for the selected Personalized Report will display.
8. Add the name and desired schedule, including each email you'd like the report sent.
9. Click on the Schedule Tab tab.
10. The schedule set up for the selected Personalized Report will display.
11. Select the desired settings for the Scheduled Email Reporting to emailed.
12. Click the Save button to save all settings for the selected personalized report.
13. The report is now set up to be emailed to the email address(es).
14. If the recipients need the report immediately, use the “Run Now” Button.