With Payclock Online your FaceIN terminal can be set up to poll automatically. To set this up:
- Click on the Clocks tab at the right and select Manage Clocks.
- Click on your FaceIN Terminal in the list to the left.
- Click on the Poll/Update Schedule.
- From the Auto Polling Options select Use Auto Poll from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Auto Polling Type that you would like to use. *Please note: It is not recommended to set auto-polling for a FaceIN terminal lower than 5 minutes when using the Continuously Poll option as this may result in delays because of network traffic*
- Click Save at the top.
After this the clock should automatically poll at your selected intervals. For further assistance please contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.