PayClock's time and date settings depend on the accuracy of the computer. In order for the software to reflect the correct date and time, the computer must have the correct date and time. PayClock features must be set correctly to show IN/OUT on the terminal. If any settings are incorrect, the PC50 could show verified. To correct the problem:
- Verify the pay period displayed is the current period. Older periods must be closed. If older periods are still open, the PC50/PC60 Terminal will only show Verified.
- Verify the date and time on the computer is correct.
- Verify that Non-work time was not entered on a future date. This will cause the unit to display OUT when employees punch.
- Verify that Apply Hours To Next Day is unchecked in the System | Preferences tab.
- Verify the Maximum Work Day Length is set to a realistic amount of hours. If this is set too high or too low can cause the PC50/PC60 Terminal to display OUT on a punch.
- In PayClock Pro, verify the IN and OUT Revisions, Graces and Rounding Rules on schedule rules are properly configured.
When corrected, the PC50/PC60 Terminal should display IN or OUT properly. If the problem persists, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.