Moving the TouchStation from one computer to another requires the TouchStation Manager Software & Drivers CD or the PayClock USB Terminal Manager CD.
To move the TouchStation Terminal to a different computer:
- Uninstall the USB Terminal Manager software from the old computer FIRST.
- Restart the computer.
- Disconnect the TouchStation from the old computer.
- Install the USB Terminal Manager Software.
- Connect the TouchStation to the computer.
- Load the drivers for the TouchStation. This is done automatically during the installation.
In moving the TouchStation, it is IMPORTANT to uninstall the TouchStation from the old computer first before installing the USB Terminal Manager Software onto the new computer. This will eliminate the issues of the PayClock Database recognizing an extra TouchStation on the network.