The 800P uses a lithium coin cell battery, model CR2325, to retain the memory in the event of a power outage. If there is a power outage and the unit's programming is lost, the battery should be changed. To change the battery:
- Disconnect the clock from power.
- Remove the screw from the front panel.
- Lift the clock from the mounting stand.
- Remove the 2 screws from the left and right panels.
- Remove the top cover from the unit.
- Locate and remove the CR2325 battery to the right of the display.
- Insert the replacement battery.
- Place the top cover on the unit.
- Insert the 2 screws into the left and right panel.
- Place the clock on the mounting stand.
- Insert the screw into the front panel.
- Connect the clock to power.
When connected, the unit must be programmed with the date, time and other settings. Review the manual for those instructions. For further assistance. contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.