Kaspersky Anti-Virus version can website rendering issues when visiting PayClock Online
If www.payclock.com is not loading certain pages such as Home and you have the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed you will need to perform the following steps.
- Make sure the software is up-to-date. The version should be 21.3.x.x, anything below that will need to be updated from the Kaspersky website at https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15594 by clicking the green Download button that is positioned above the list of versions.
- If still not working, follow these steps:
- In the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Settings > Additional > Network, there is an "Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages" option.
- Turn off that setting
- Completely close out of the Internet browser
- Restart the browser and try again
- If that works, then you can try turning it back on and adding PCO as a trusted domain:
- There is a section under Network settings for trusted addresses
- Add payclock.com as a trusted address