If your 400E time clock is printing lightly, please check for the following.The ribbon cartridge inside the clock may not set correct. Remove the ribbon cartridge from the unit and turn the knob on your ribbon for two 360 degree turns in the direction on the arrow on the ribbon cartridge. If your 400E is still printing lightly, the ribbon will need to be replaced. The ribbon can be ordered from shop.lathem.com and searching for part number VIS6004.
Articles in this section
- How To Setup Bell Ringing And Signal Control On The 400E
- How To Set The Pay Period Type On The 400E
- How To Set The Year On The 400E
- How To Set The Date On The 400E
- How To Set The Time On The 400E
- 400E is Printing Lightly
- 400E Time Clock time is too slow or too fast
- 400E Time Clock does not accept time cards.