The DWA-H Work Alerter's scheduled events must be configured on installation and if a power failure occurred without a 9-volt battery installed. scheduled events that are no longer needed can be removed. To delete or remove signal events:
- Unlock and remove the top case from the bell ringer.
- Press PGM SIGNALS. 12:00 AM or 00:00 should based on the display type.
- Press NEXT SIGNAL to select the scheduled event to remove.
- Press CLEAR SIGNAL to remove the selected event and turn off all LED's on all days.
- When the desired signal events are removed, press RUN.
After the signal events are removed, other events should still sound at the proper time. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.