Setting the day on the DWA-H Digital Work Alerter is essential for unit to sound off at the scheduled event times. It is recommended to install a 9-vold battery to retain the time, day and scheduled events in the event of a power outage. Without a battery, the unit will be reset due to the loss of power. To set the day:
- Unlock and remove the top case from the DWA-H.
- Press SET DAY .
- Press the day of the week key that coincides with the current day.
The keys are marked SUN through SAT. The LED for the day should light up.
- When the desired day is displayed, press RUN.
- Replace the top case on the DWA-H.
- Lock the top case in place to secure the keypad again.
After the day is set, the scheduled events should sound on the proper days. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.