The DWA-H Work Alerter's scheduled events must be configured on installation and if a power failure occurred without a 9-volt battery installed. If the signal length was changed from the default, it would also need to be configured. To establish signal events:
- Unlock and remove the top case from the clock.
- Press PGM SIGNALS.
- Press NEXT SIGNAL to verify the time for the desired event does not exist.
- Press FWD or REV to move the time shown forward or backward.
- Press the day of the week key that coincides with the day desired for the event.
- When the desired signal events are entered, press RUN.
- Press SIGNAL ON/OFF to enable or disable the signals globally. If an LED is lit to the right of the minute display, all the signals are disabled. If there is no LED, all signals are enabled.
- Replace the top case on the clock.
- Lock the top case in place to secure the keypad again.
When completed, events should sound at the proper time. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.