The DWA-H Digital Work Alerter's signal length is programmed by default for 5 seconds. this length can be changed as needed. To set the signal length:
- Unlock the top case from the clock.
- Remove the top case from the clock.
- Press SIGNAL LENGTH .
- Press FWD to move the duration of time shown forward. Press REV to move the duration of time shown backward.
- When the desired duration is displayed, press RUN.
- Replace the top case on the clock.
- Lock the top case in place to secure the keypad again.
After the duration is set, the scheduled events should sound for the number of seconds. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.