When installing Masterlink Version 2, the error of 'ECall Methods must be packaged into a System Module' can occur due to problems with the Microsoft .NET Framework installation. To correct the problem:
- Download the DotNetFx Cleanup Tool and save it to the Desktop.
- Run the DotNetFx_Cleanup_Tool.exe, Click Yes to run the .NET Framework Setup Cleanup utility and the License Agreement.
- Make sure .NET Framework - All Versions is selected on the .NET Framework Setup Cleanup Utility.
- Click Cleanup Now. This takes several minutes. Be patient. Click Exit when finished.
- Download the DotNetFx Setup Tool and save it to the Desktop.
- Run the DotNetFx_Cleanup_Tool.exe and agree to the license agreement.
- Install Masterlink.
After Masterlink is installed, it can be configured for communications with an LTR8-512 Masters. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.