Masterlink is a Windows-based application that works the LTR8-512 and LTR8-512M Master Clocks. The software is scalable to meet the needs from having one Master Clock to multiple Master Clocks across an enterprise or school system. The features include:
- Manage Master Clocks connected directly to a computer using RS232 & RS485 or remote Master Clocks using a modem or Ethernet connection with the optional.
- Program up to 16 holidays for easy maintenance and 16 schedule changes to automatically switch from one schedule to another schedule.
- Synchronize the Master Clock's time to the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) Atomic clock. Requires the internal modem for the LTR8-512.
- View the status and setup of Master Clocks for efficient diagnostics and support.
- Set the Master Clock to synchronize with 2 clock types.
- Set the Masterlink Updater to synchronize the computer time with the master over an Ethernet connection.
- Control as many Masters as needed and create as many schedules as needed and assign them to your Masters. Additional Masters and schedules require additional licensing.
If Masterlink Version 2 should be installed on a computer that meets minimum system requirements in order to have proper operation. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.