When trying to run Masterlink, The following error has occured: Access to the database file is not allowed. [File name = C:\Program Files\Lathem Time\MasterLink\Masterlink.sdf] can occur. This is an issue of Administrative Rights to be able to read and write to the C:\Program Files\Lathem Time\MasterLink folder. To verify access:
- Open My Computer.
- Open Local Disc C.
- Open Program Files.
- Open the Lathem Time folder.
- Right Click the Masterlink folder.
- Clear the check from Read Only.
- Click OK. If Access is Denied, contact the Network Administrator.
- Open the Masterlink folder.
- Right Click in the clear space.
- Click New | New Text Document. If Access is Denied, contact the Network Administrator.
Since this is an issue of Administrative Rights, Lathem Technical Support cannot assist with granting access to the location.