The 1600E has an option to setup Tru-Align printing to prevent misaligned or hard to read punches. To set this feature:
- Take the top off the clock.
- Press the Select button, if prompted for a password enter it here.
- Press the Select button until the little black arrow is over Print Activation/Print Direction.
- The display will show a flashing number to the left. Press the Setbutton once.
- The number to the right will begin flashing. Press the Change button until that number is a 4.
- Press the Set button two more times.
The clock is now set for Tru-Align. When a card is improperly inserted the clock will display E-05. When a card is properly inserted it will allow the time to print. Please Note: A special timecard is required for this feature.
Article is closed for comments.