How to Install the Integration for ADP RUN
- In PayClock Online, go to Exports > Manage Exports.
- Click New, in the list find ADP RUN.
- From Add New Payroll Export select Setup Payroll Export.
- Select the pay class(s) to include in the integration and click Next.
Note: For multiple pay classes the pay period start and end dates must be the same or the export will have to be done by Date Range.
- Enter a nickname and click Next.
- Under Required Information enter the ADP Code as provided by ADP.
- Choose the Pay Frequency, select Include Department and/or Group By Worked Department if you require the employee data in that format, click Next.
- Select the pay codes to map/include in the export and enter the Payroll Pay Type as provided by ADP, click Next.
- If Group By Worked Department was selected set the Department Code Mapping, click Next.
- Verify the configuration and click Save to complete the integration.
- The ADP Run integration will show in the list.
How to Export PayClock Online Payroll Data to ADP RUN
- In PayClock Online click on Exports, select the export from the list.
- At the export window, select a pay period or date range.
- Click Export Data and save the file.
- Log into ADP Run and go to Payroll Home > Time Sheet Import.
- On the Pay Data Import page, click Browse, and navigate to the export file.
- Click Import Pay Data.
- On the Pay Data Approval page, review the time sheet import data.
- Click Approve to open the Payroll Worksheet for this payroll.
- Make any needed changes and continue processing the payroll.
How to Read the Output File for ADP RUN
- First row – Must contain a version number.
- Second Row – Contains the column heading.
- Third Row and subsequent rows – Contains payroll data.
- Company Code
- Pay Frequency
- Pay Period Start
- Pay Period End
- Employee ID
- Earnings Code
- Pay Hours
- Separate Check
- Worked Department
- Rate Code