How to Integrate with and Export to ADP RUN
- How to Install the Integration
- How to Export PayClock Online Payroll Data
- How to Read the Output File
Before beginning, you must ask ADP to enable this feature within your ADP account otherwise you will not see the import feature.
How to Install the Integration for ADP RUN
- In PayClock Online, go to Exports > Manage Exports.
- Click New, in the list find ADP RUN.
- From Add New Payroll Export select Setup Payroll Export.
- Select the pay class(s) to include in the integration and click Next.
Note: For multiple pay classes the pay period start and end dates must be the same or the export will have to be done by Date Range.
- Enter a nickname and click Next.
- Under Required Information enter the ADP Code as provided by ADP. Note: This could also be referred to as the IID
- Choose the Pay Frequency, and which Employee Identifier was used when you set up ADP RUN.
- Under Department Settings select Include Department and/or Group By Worked Department if you require the employee data in that format, click Next.
- Select the pay codes to map/include in the export and enter the Payroll Pay Type as provided by ADP, click Next.
- If Group By Worked Department was selected set the Department Code Mapping, click Next.
- Verify the configuration and click Save to complete the integration.
- The ADP Run integration will show in the list.
How to Export PayClock Online Payroll Data to ADP RUN
- In PayClock Online click on Exports, select the export from the list.
- At the export window, select a pay period or date range.
- Click Export Data and save the file.
- Log into ADP Run and go to Payroll Home > Time Sheet Import.
- On the Pay Data Import page, click Browse, and navigate to the export file.
- Click Import Pay Data.
- On the Pay Data Approval page, review the time sheet import data.
- Click Approve to open the Payroll Worksheet for this payroll.
- Make any needed changes and continue processing the payroll.
How to Read the Output File for ADP RUN
- First row – Must contain a version number.
- Second Row – Contains the column heading.
- Third Row and subsequent rows – Contains payroll data.
- Company Code
- Pay Frequency
- Pay Period Start
- Pay Period End
- Employee ID or Employee Time Clock ID
- Earnings Code
- Pay Hours
- Separate Check
- Worked Department
- Rate Code