If you are getting a Certificate error when trying to sync/export time to QuickBooks Desktop, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Uninstall the PayClock Online Agent from the computer having the issue.
2. Reboot the computer.
3. Follow the setups below to reinstall and reconfigure your QuickBooks:
How do I setup the integration with the QuickBooks payroll program?
- From the computer where the QuickBooks payroll program is installed download and run the Setup Assistant.
- Click Next on the start screen. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Enter the Company ID, User ID and Password provided for PayClock Online.
- Press Login to verify the credentials. The migration step will display.
- Select the desired option and click Next.
- Select the desired payroll product and click Next.
- Define any terminal(s) if desired.
After you have installed the PayClock Online Agent
1. Login to your PayClock Online Account
2. Select Integrations
3. Select the Quickbooks Desktop Integration and select the new PayClock Online agent install, under the Options - Agent To Use.