Follow these guidelines for trouble-free enrollments.
- The CT74 clock is for use indoors and it is not recommended to position the clock in direct sunlight.
- Use normal facial expressions and avoid wearing sunglasses.
- If eyeglasses or a hat is worn, please take the eyeglasses and / or hat off halfway through the enrollment process for better face recognition.
- Bend into the camera, keeping the distance between the face and screen at 9 to 25 inches for best results.
- Keep the face centered between the 2 cameras.
- If the blue lined frame displays with the employee face, they are being successfully detected by the clock.
- During the enrollment process a progress bar will display at the bottom of the screen indicating the state of the enrollment. If the bar doesn’t progress, the employees face cannot be recognized, so please have the employee adjust their positioning.
Article is closed for comments.